Saturday, July 27, 2013

Tambayan at Starbucks 6750

One of the best tambayan where I usually stay in Makati is the famous Starbucks 6750.



Most of you know  I'm a hardcore drinking of Cafe Americano.   I love this coffee so much. Actually one of the reasons I drink Cafe Americano is for me to stay awake and active. I' m a busy person. Naks! I'm employee at night and blogger in the morning. So sometimes I really used a lot of my energy that made me sleepy.  I don't want to waste any seconds of my time (at gumaganun pa lols).

And If I just want to feel chillax and to be refreshed, I buy the coffee jelly. 



There are some of the events I need to attend. Most of the PRs are my friends and I can't say NO to them. I love attending events. This is really part of my life.



Anyway back to the Starbucks 6750, the place is really good. It's big and very clean. I like also the ambience because it's very relaxing. The chairs and tables are properly arranged. The staffs are so accommodating.

One of the best thing why people like to stay in this coffee house is because you can charge your devices for free. They have a lot of outlets the can supply energy to your dead mobile phones, iPad, tablet, among others.

This place is  also the best for simple meetings, meet -up and others. Smoking is also allowed outside the coffee store.

Starbucks 6750 is located beside the Makati Shangrila and just walking distance from Glorietta 5. Maybe one of these days, you might see me reading magazine or playing my tablet and iPod. See you there!

AddThis