Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Playing badminton in Power and Speed

Here I'm again. While waiting for my turn, let me share you where I usually play badminton. I'm here now at Power and Speed, located in Road 20, Mindanao Avenue in Quezon City. I've been playing here for more than 2 years together with the P20 group.


Power and Speed has 5 tara courts. It has small store near the entrance selling shuttlecock, socks, shirts, among others. At the back of the court, you will find a mini sari sari store selling goodies.

What I like this court, it has unlimited purified water which is free for every badminton players.

The court fee is P190/hour from 3PM to 12MN during weekdays and P190/hour from 6AM to12MN during weekends. They have also queuing on Monday,Wednesday and Friday from 8PM to 12MN..

The negative side of Power and Speed, the outer part of each courts are very restricted. The parking is not spacious.

Overall, I love Power and Speed. This is my home court. This is also the place where the friendship of my badminton peeps started. 

Thanks guys for reading my blog. 

AddThis