Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Baliwag Lechon at SM Sta Mesa

SM Sta Mesa is just walking distance from my place. If I' m bored in my home, I go there and do the shopping.



In this place, I always take my lunch and dinner. I' m such a lazy guy to cook my own food. Practically speaking, since I'm just alone in my apt. I'd rather than to buy food. I get more saving on it.

SM malls are also wifi zone. Yon can access the Internet using mobile phone, tablet, ipad, among others. Everywhere I go, I'm can still updated on my social networking sites using SMs wifi.



One of my favorite place is the food court. There are lots of food stalls offers wide array of cuisines specially the Pinoy dishes. Most of the time I prefer my food in Baliwag Lechon. They have combos meals ranging from 90-200. I like the taste of their grilled chicken and liempo. It's very tender and delicious.

You might see me in the corner wearing tank top and shirt while taking my lunch or dinner. See you there!

Note: This is another live blogging :-)

AddThis