Wednesday, July 17, 2013

MediCard opens clinic in Centris

I' m now here at the  MediCard clinic In Centris, Quezon City. It is formerly located beside the Sogo Hotel, walking distance from MRT North and Trinoma Mall.



I'm not sick but I'm here for dental cleaning and to have consultation about my skin allergy that I' m fighting an for almost three weeks from now.



That's ok if you will "asar" me I have "balat kalabaw" kso hindi eh. According to my doctor I have hypersensitivity..gosh sakit ng mayayaman. No! No! No! "Ayoko ng maraming bawal. Ang Sarap kaya kumain lalo ng seafoods. " hehe



Anyway back to MediCard, I got this health benefits from my company. I don't how much is the credit limit of my card  pero wala akong balak ubusin yun..Ang hirap kaya magkasakit.



I like the new clinic of MediCard. It's big and clean. The structure looks elegant. It has second floor where you can find another waiting area. The ambiance is not boring and the chairs are very colorful.

Just to remind you again guys, MediCard near in Trinoma is already closed. Their new clinic is now in Centris , walking distance from the MRT Quezon Avenue and Eton Mall. It is on the ground level on the third building .

If you don't have any health plan, you should apply now. There are lots of benefits that you get on this plan. You can also get big discounts on some medical procedures. Always think Health is Wealth.

AddThis