Saturday, July 13, 2013

Playing badminton in Centro Atletico

One of my sports is badminton. Every Tuesday and Saturday I play in Power and Speed in Road 20, Mindanao Avenue. I think it's more than 3 years I'm playing badminton but not that consistent, which means I play but sometimes it's not (ang gulo ko lols). 


Due to my working sched, instead in playing in Power and Speed, I'm playing right now in Centro Atletico, located in Cubao, Quezon City. My house is just near in Cubao, about 30- 40 mins away from my home. I have also friends who consistently playing badminton every Sat. here in Centro. They have queuing from 7pm till 12 midnight (mga adik lng sa badminton LOL).

Every weekends, you can play unlimited here for P125. I'm not really sure how much is the court fee every weekdays.


The court has store that sell badminton apparel like racket, shuttlecock, bag, among others. It has also an air conditioned comfort room.

Other than badminton, you can also enjoy their wall climbing.


I'm using yonex armotec 30 for my racket, and still a yonex brand for my shoes and bag.


Playing badminton is one the best exercise. Each part of the body are really moving. I really sweat a lot after the game. It's really my stress reliever.

I really recommend this sport. If you want to lose weight quick, this is the best sport to you. So start a healthy living by playing badminton.

*live blogging while waiting for my turn :-)


AddThis