Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Century Tuna in the morning

I'm not that fat nor that thin. My body weight is exact to my height. I must say I'm a healthy person. 



Every morning, I don't eat too much. I take exact amount of carbo and protein in my body. Not really a conscious person, but I just want be fit and healthy.


One of my favorite  food to eat for my breakfast is Century Tuna. I combined it with crackers or I put the tuna with lettuce in a bread. I know for fact that this product is also good to heart, that's why I more loving it this tuna.

Century Tuna contains chunks of tuna in vegetable. It's also easy to open. So there's no need to use can opener and knife. Just give a little bit energy in pulling up the can.

Century Tuna is available in all leading supermarket and sari sari store near you.

AddThis